Thursday, June 23, 2011

Getting our stash going


After totally falling in love with the cloth diapers Ciarra gave us, we decided we wanted to take the plunge! We went out and got a pail, which is really just a garbage can with a lid. We are short on cash right now, so instead of spending money on a wetbag we just have this thick clear plastic bag that zips that we use in our diaper bag. My son is also exclusively breast fed, so I don’t need a diaper sprayer yet, but when I do I will be making it instead of spending $40 on one.

Obviously, 6 diapers isn’t nearly enough to cloth full time, so we bought 12 sunbaby diapers and 24 inserts for $78 including shipping. I love them!! For the most part they have great reviews, but I have read a few reviews of people that don’t like them. I think really, for the price, they are great diapers. I included a picture of our first sunbaby stash. I think I was a little more excited about them then Joseph was.

No comments:

Post a Comment