Thursday, June 23, 2011

How we got started


Hello, my name is Dellyn and I’m a mother of two amazing kids. We are just getting started on cloth diapering, so I thought I be like all the cool kids and start a blog about it… a blog about poop, YAY! LOL

As of right now, my 4 month old little boy is in cloth full time. We have just enough diapers to last us a day and a half for him. My daughter, who is 20 months, wears cloth once or twice a day, but I hope to have her in cloth full time soon.

My main reason for wanting to cloth is the cost, I am so sick of spending money on disposable diapers!! I did some research while I was pregnant with Joseph, but never fully decided, then I became good friends with a few ladies I met on www.babycenter.com that cloth diaper. One of them, Ciarra, was kind enough to send me some dipes to get started. I fell in love from the get go! She sent me some Fuzzibunz, a BumGenius and an awesome dinosaur WAHM diaper. I started using those the next day and fell in LOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment